Dolce & Gabbana Spring/Summer 2014, Hair Details.
I CAN’T EVEN PUT MY HAIR IN A FUCKING BUN
A collection of 1920’s photographs, depicting some of the hairstyles of the time, like the kiss curl, the orchid bob, the charleston cut, coconut bob, earphones hairstyle, cottage loaf (bun) and popular styles you’ll probably never see in a period drama like extreme windblown style, the frizzy hairstyle and the Poodle cut.
can one of these be me can i be a boy with hair like this?
how do you do this witchcraft someone do my hair
I want my hair to be the top right one. *w*
It’s my favorite day of the week… TUTORIAL TUESDAY!!!!! Make sure you read ALLLLL the directions. Here’s the step-by-step for this week’s Vintage Valentine look:
1) place hair in a high ponytail, leaving out the area where your bangs would be
2) separate bang area into three subsections
3) tease each subsection at the base near the scalp
4) roll each subsection to create a “victory roll” and secure with bobby pins (make sure to hide the pins!)
5) place ponytail into a loop bun (similar to how most girls would to go work out or wash their face)
6) pin down the bun however you’d like, making sure the hair looks full
7) take bandana or head tie and place it at the base of the back of your head
8) bring sides of the bandana/ head tie up to the front and tie in a knot
9) make any adjustments you need and you’re finished! by heidimariegarrett http://instagr.am/p/VoqLaRmVB8/
You are just so adorable!